Q: I have a 1996 Toyota RAV with 250,000 miles I want to restore.

Cost to restore/rebuild 96 Toyota RAV with minor rear end damage and 250000 miles. Has some body damage.

Hi there. It really depends on how much damage that there is as to how much it will cost. If the vehicle is in good shape mechanically and the issue is strictly cosmetic then it should not be too bad. Most body repairs can be done one panel at a time - you can save money too by buying and installing a body kit and painting the entire vehicle.

3. I have a 1996 Toyota RAV with 250,000 miles I want to restore.