Q: I have a 1996 honda accord sometimes it starts sometimes it wont and when it does start and run it stalls while driving

I have a Honda it starts sometimes but doesn't and when it runs I go for a test drive it stalls after a mile sometimes 2 I have plenty gas and there is little connection in the car can anyone help

There are a number of things that may cause this to happen, however when you mention there is little connection inside the car, assuming you are referring to the power inside the car, this may indicate a loss of proper electrical system charging which is handled by the alternator, which may also cause the car to stall as you describe. I would suggest having the alternator checked to determine if it is receiving the proper amount of voltage from something called the voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates the charging voltage that the alternator produces, keeping it between 13.5 and 14.5 volts to protect the electrical components throughout the vehicle. The voltage regulator controls the field current applied to the spinning rotor inside the alternator. When there is no current applied to the field, there is no voltage produced from the alternator. When voltage drops below 13.5 volts, the regulator will apply current to the field and the alternator will start charging. When the voltage exceeds 14.5 volts, the regulator will stop supplying voltage to the field and the alternator will stop charging. This is how voltage output from the alternator is regulated. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may cause the alternator to allow the power the alternator supplies to drop resulting in the battery dying again. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I have a 1996 honda accord sometimes it starts sometimes it wont and when it does start and run it stalls while driving