Q: I have a 1995 Chevy truck with a bent frame every lines up right except for the front bumper how much it will cost to fix

Frame is bent in the front everything lines up right all but the bumper holes won't line up there about an inch off on one side any idea how much it will cost to fix

You need frame straightening equipment, as well as measuring equipment such as a tram, to perform this repair. Depending on exactly where the discrepancy lies in the frame you could use hydraulic jacks at appropriate points to bring it into alignment. Basically, if you want to do that, get a tram, and a diagram of the frame with all measurements from the Factory Service Manual (FSM). You then have to measure what you already have and determine where the discrepancy is relative to the original dimensions from the FSM. Once you know where the frame is off, you can use jacks to restore it and the cost of the jacks and incidentals will likely be less than if you take it to a shop. And, when you’re done, of course, you’ll have the jacks to keep. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 1995 Chevy truck with a bent frame every lines up right except for the front bumper how much it will cost to fix