Q: I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil l

I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil leaking all over the ground from somewhere in the engine what could it be? A blown headgasket? It seems oils is leaking from the top of the engine and bottom!

3. I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil l