Q: I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil l

I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil leaking all over the ground from somewhere in the engine what could it be? A blown headgasket? It seems oils is leaking from the top of the engine and bottom!

Hi Michael. In most cases, when you have an engine overheat and it’s accompanied by oil leaking, that tends to be a sign of a blown head gasket. This is typically a major engine repair, so I would strongly recommend having the vehicle inspected first, to verify that this has actually occurred. If so, you might want to consider purchasing a new vehicle, as the cost of trying to repair head gasket damage, plus repairing the cause of the overheating problem will typically exceed the value of the vehicle.

3. I have a 1994 mitsubishi dimante i was driving and it started to overheat i pulled over and it started smoking and i can see oil l