Q: I have a 1993 GMC Suburban and the key will only turn forward like to start. It is in park but the key will not turn back to stop

The key is in the running position, if in park or nutral it will turn forward like to start, but if in any other gear it will not move. I make sure it's well back in park and I can't get it to turn to get the key off. The key is stuck and it doesn't turn to come out. Please help!!

3. I have a 1993 GMC Suburban and the key will only turn forward like to start. It is in park but the key will not turn back to stop