Q: I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start.

I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start. however it does start with a jump start. i went to AutoZone and had them test the battery and alternator and they stated the battery was bad so i used my warranty to replace it and it started up fine without a jump start. I went home and parked the car and the next day tried to start the car and no power to the dash again and it doesn't even crank over but when i give it a jump start it starts up just fine. Please Help i don't have much money to keep replacing everything.

3. I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start.