Q: I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start.

I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start. however it does start with a jump start. i went to AutoZone and had them test the battery and alternator and they stated the battery was bad so i used my warranty to replace it and it started up fine without a jump start. I went home and parked the car and the next day tried to start the car and no power to the dash again and it doesn't even crank over but when i give it a jump start it starts up just fine. Please Help i don't have much money to keep replacing everything.

Hi there:

The symptoms you’re describing are often an indicator that a problem exists with the alternator or charging system such as an electrical relay. Before you spend another penny trying to chase the symptoms by purchasing more parts, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a battery does not hold a charge inspection. This service will allow them to correctly diagnose your Honda Accords issues.

3. I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX and I'm having an issue with the car not having power to the dash at all and doesn't start.