Q: I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 that won't go into gear but the clutch pedal is hard and it still want go into gear when runnin

I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 with a manual transmission that I have replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder in and it still don't want to go into gear when it is running but it will go into gear when it is not running what else could it be and the clutch pedal is stiff the way it should be and we replaced the clutch throw out bearing and the pressure plate also

You should first pump the clutch several times and then hold it down and release air from slave cylinder. Retry the clutch to see if clutch releases. If not then turn off vehicle and put transmission in gear and hold down clutch and make sure your direction in front or behind you is clear and crank motor to see if clutch is free to turn. If still not free then you have ha defective pressure plate and need to replace it. Before that look inside transmission inspection hole and have someone push clutch and see how far the release bearing is moving to release clutch pressure plate. If it does not move much then you have a bad clutch master cylinder or linkage. If it move more than an inch then you have a bad pressure plate a long as release bearing is pressing it in.

3. I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 that won't go into gear but the clutch pedal is hard and it still want go into gear when runnin