Q: I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 that won't go into gear but the clutch pedal is hard and it still want go into gear when runnin

I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 with a manual transmission that I have replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder in and it still don't want to go into gear when it is running but it will go into gear when it is not running what else could it be and the clutch pedal is stiff the way it should be and we replaced the clutch throw out bearing and the pressure plate also

3. I have a 1992 Chevy Silverado 1500 that won't go into gear but the clutch pedal is hard and it still want go into gear when runnin