Q: I have a 1984 Ford F 150 turns over won't start have replace starter ignition control module rotor distributor coil anything else

Have a 1984 F150 turns over wont start can't get spark have have a 1984 F 150 turns over won't start can't get spark have replaced starter solenoid rotor cap coil and ignition control module anything I've missed

The stator inside the distributor is what signals the ignition control module to make the coil spark. You will need to replace the stator inside distributor or replace entire distributor assembly if you so not have a press and knowlege to replace it.

3. I have a 1984 Ford F 150 turns over won't start have replace starter ignition control module rotor distributor coil anything else