Q: I have a 1983 thubderbird turbo coupe that cranks bur wont start. I i know its getting fuel and spark and that the timing is corre

It cranks but wont start i know it has fuel spark and the timing is correct as i had a mechanic do the timing and checked for fuel and spark. It cranks and when i let off of the key it sputters weakly like it is trying to keep going and then quits. What is causing it to not start

3. I have a 1983 thubderbird turbo coupe that cranks bur wont start. I i know its getting fuel and spark and that the timing is corre