Q: I have a 07 suburban ltz with 150, miles the fuel pump isn't cycling and takes a long time to strt how I check fuel mod wire color

The Chevy had a couple of codes, p0171 p0174 as I was driving home and it was slow to start I would have to turn the key over for about 10 seconds to get it to start I don't hear the fuel pump come on it does sometimes but it still start slow sometimes it'll start Right up how can I check the fuel pump control module under the spare tire I don't have a scan tool that turns on and off the fuel pump I just have a regular one that tells you what codes have been detected so do you know what wires I can test with the test light or cheap harbor freight voltage tester and how to do it what color wire should get power with key cycling I don't want to put this $300 fuel pump in and It not be the problem thanks in advance

3. I have a 07 suburban ltz with 150, miles the fuel pump isn't cycling and takes a long time to strt how I check fuel mod wire color