Q: I have a 07 Chrysler Pacifica when it get $20 dollars worth of gas it reads full the whole time the pump clicks n u have to pump i

My gas gauge will go from half a tank to empty and when I put gas in it it will only take $20 n clicks the whole time you have to pump gas really slow

There may be a fault with the vent system for the fuel tank. When you add gas to the tank, the fumes inside the tank have to be vented to allow it to fill. If the vent system is not functioning properly, it can be difficult to fill. The fumes are vented into a charcoal-filled canister and stored until the engine is running. Once you drive the vehicle, valves and solenoids like the purge valve, are signaled to vent the fumes forward to the engine so they can be burned off in normal driving. Have a certified technician check the evaporative system to determine the exact cause.

3. I have a 07 Chrysler Pacifica when it get $20 dollars worth of gas it reads full the whole time the pump clicks n u have to pump i