Q: I have 4 lights that keep coming up on my dash. Then go away.

Hello. I'm not sure if I need my brake pads replaced but I have a 2008 Jeep Compass. There are lights on my dash. 4 of them. 4 wheel drive, ABS, electronic stability control light and esp bas!. What could that be? It usually comes on beeps twice then goes away several times while driving. Usually while coasting. Any help would be lovely. Thank you.

A: Your car is due for brakes if they haven’t ...

Your car is due for brakes if they haven’t already been replaced. Yes, if your brakes are bad some lights will come on and all of your lights that are lighting up are dealing with your brakes. Bad brakes are a safety hazard so I would make sure to have those corrected if there are any faults. To have this taken care of, I recommend having an expert diagnose the warning lights and proceeding with proper repairs.