Q: I have 2006 Nissan it's make some cranci sound when I start car or turn staring ti one side at the end

When I start car or turn steering all the way till end any side it's make extra noice like some ting rubbing.

When you turn the steering wheel to the extreme left or right stop and hold it there, that puts a large strain on the power steering pump. You may be hearing noise from the pump or drive belt. There are many causes of engine noise on start up ranging from noises from the accessory drives such as the a/c compressor or alternator to valve train noise, noise due to loose motor mounts and so forth. Your best option is to request a vehicle noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will investigate this issue and suggest a resolution for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have 2006 Nissan it's make some cranci sound when I start car or turn staring ti one side at the end