Q: Clicking sound when braking

How much would it cost me to change the bushings or wheel joints, i have a clinking sound when i hit the brakes.

Hello. A clicking or tapping sound during braking can be caused by a wide variety of issues. It may be possible that the noise is coming from the suspension, steering, or even from the brakes themselves. A few common causes for noises like these are worn suspension and steering bushings or joints, worn wheel bearings, or worn brakes. Any of these can produce a sound, as well as negatively affect braking performance if they have an issue. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what is causing the sound](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection).