Q: Q: Clicking sound when braking

How much would it cost me to change the bushings or wheel joints, i have a clinking sound when i hit the brakes.

3. Q: Clicking sound when braking

Q: My 2012 Scion tC will over rev when I'm trying to accelerate.

If your clutch is slipping you will be able to hear the engine rev, and the tachometer rise without any apparent acceleration of the car. It tends to happen in the higher gears because that is when the load on...

Q: New car battery, but there is no power to the car

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check the fuse box for any blown fuses that could have popped while the vehicle was at rest. If all of the fuses are okay, then check the condition of the battery cables...

Q: Hey Jay, what should I charge someone for bleeding their brakes on a 04 tc?

Brake system flush will be the same as bleeding and will be a minimum of one hours labor.