Q: i have 2005 buick lesabre it just died then i started it back up and it shakes what should i look for?

it died on me then i started it back up then it shakes i drove it then parked it

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, concerning your vehicle's engine dying and shaking upon restart, could be a combination of problems. Identifying the reason for the engine dying, could have been recognized by the PCM (powertrain control module). Assuming, the fault was recognized and the check engine light is now on may help direct the diagnoses if, codes are stored. The shaking upon restart could be, a misfire felt. It could be, an ignition misfire, ie: fouled spark plug, bad spark plug wire, failed ignition coil. It could be, a faulty fuel injector causing the misfire. It could be, a vacuum line came off causing the engine to shake. It could be, a leaking fuel pressure regulator that caused your vehicle's engine to die and shake upon restart. With all of the possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle's issues, be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.