Q: I have 2 key for my dodge magnum when I use a certain. One my car turns of when I'm at a red light or stop sign or when I'm on hig

I have two keys for my car when I use one Pacific key my car turns off everytime I come to a stop or red light or when I'm on the highway and I'm slowing down it wants to turn off only with that pacific key but I took out the battery from that key and I've been driving it for the past 10 minutes and it hasn't shut off or doesn't sound like it wants to shut up why is that please help

Since the key is program to the vehicle, it is possible that the dead battery could be causing this issue. It is also possible that the key itself could be faulty and may need to be replaced considering it has a computer chip inside of it. I would recommend having your key and your ignition inspected by a qualified professional to determine if they are functioning properly. Once this has been done I would recommend having the faulty Parts replaced in order to resolve this issue.

3. I have 2 key for my dodge magnum when I use a certain. One my car turns of when I'm at a red light or stop sign or when I'm on hig