Q: I have 18 inch rims on my truck and was wondering if a set of 35/1250r18 would work without scrubbing i have a 3 inch body lift on

I have 18 inch rims on my truck and was wondering if a set of 35/1250r18 would work without scrubbing i have a 3 inch body lift on it

A: They will most likely not fit without trimm...

They will most likely not fit without trimming the metal. I think you will not be able to go bigger than 32/1150 without trimming. It will also depend on the type of tread on the tires. Some of those knobby side walls rub when a normal tire would not. I have seen 3.5 inch lifts that rub with the 35/1250. Also, it still depends on the offset of the 18 inch rims from the standard you have. Any offset may help but am not completely sure.