Q: I have 01 Hyundai xg 300 and I think its leaking oil by the water way to fast. It started smoking by the front passenger side by the belt.

My car leak Walter way to fast n I can't seem to find the leak an it leaking oil from the front passenger side an it started smoking by the timing belt

Check the engine valve cover, the engine oil cooler lines, and the front crankshaft seal. Look to see where the engine oil is leaking from and see if the part is serviceable or not. If the front engine crankshaft seal is leaking, then you may want to check the drive belt and tensioner as it could be pulling on the crankshaft too much forcing it to move around. If you need further assistance with your engine oil leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I have 01 Hyundai xg 300 and I think its leaking oil by the water way to fast. It started smoking by the front passenger side by the belt.