Q: I had the steering column replaced but it didn't come with a key. Can I just buy an ignition switch with the new keys?

Steering column replaced did not have a key. To get key programmed and cut will be 100 will it be cheaper to start off with a new ignition switch? Reason it was replaced someone jammed something in the ignition. Help please truck has been parked 1yr 6 months....

3. I had the steering column replaced but it didn't come with a key. Can I just buy an ignition switch with the new keys?