Q: I had the steering box replaced on my 2000 f250. now the airbag light is on and the horn and cruise control don't work

I had the steering box replaced because the truck had play in the steering wheel and the truck would sway when it drove down the road. The day I picked the truck up after the repairs the airbag light was on and I noticed the week later that I did not have Cruise and the the horn did not honk. I have checked the fuses and they are all good. And all these things we're working before the steering box was replaced. What could be the problem

3. I had the steering box replaced on my 2000 f250. now the airbag light is on and the horn and cruise control don't work