Q: I had the steering box replaced on my 2000 f250. now the airbag light is on and the horn and cruise control don't work

I had the steering box replaced because the truck had play in the steering wheel and the truck would sway when it drove down the road. The day I picked the truck up after the repairs the airbag light was on and I noticed the week later that I did not have Cruise and the the horn did not honk. I have checked the fuses and they are all good. And all these things we're working before the steering box was replaced. What could be the problem

Hi BEVERLY. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It’s quite possible that during the replacement of the steering box and other components that were removed, an electrical wire or ground wire was not properly attached. It’s also possible that an electrical relay may have blown or an error code is trapped in the ECU, causing these problems. It’s probably a good idea to contact the company who completed these repairs to ask them to resolve the issues, especially with the airbag system. If they can’t assist, please have a professional mechanic complete an electrical inspection.

3. I had the steering box replaced on my 2000 f250. now the airbag light is on and the horn and cruise control don't work