Q: I had the mechanic to replace my vehicle speed senor and now my speedometer do not work. what must do to get my speedmeter working

I had the mechanic to replace my vehicle speed senor and now my speedometer do not work. what must do to get my speedometer working

You will need to first determine if the speed sensor is faulty or not. If the sensor is working correctly and was connected up then you will need to determine if the speedometer is broken inside. If the miles move ahead but the speed does not register then the problem is in the speedometer. You will need to have the wiring from sensor to speedometer checked and the signal from the sensor checked with a scanner to see if computer is getting a sensor input or not. Have the system tested by an mechanic like one from YourMechanic that has the equipment and knowledge to check the system and repair the system for you.

• I had the mechanic to replace my vehicle speed senor and now my speedometer do not work. what must do to get my speedmeter working