Q: I had my timing belt changed at 50,000 miles in 2008. Now at 89,000 miles should I replace it again?

As above

The service interval for your car’s timing belt is generally about 105,000 miles, however given the time difference since the last time this was done, you may want to have it looked at. As you may know, a timing belt snapping on your car can cause major damage, so it is something to be better safe than sorry with. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to determine if the timing belt may need to be replaced.

• I had my timing belt changed at 50,000 miles in 2008. Now at 89,000 miles should I replace it again?