Q: I had my radiator replaced also my lower radiator holes replaced and my car keeps shaking really bad when the car is still

I had my radiator replaced also my lower radiator holes replaced and my car keeps shaking really bad when the car is still or when i'm at a stop light

The shaking could be the result of a number of issues, including the engine having a misfire (not firing on all cylinders). The radiator replacement would not have created this condition. The vehicle should be inspected in order to diagnose this issue. A YourMechanic certified mechanic can come to your home or place of business to perform a car is shaking or vibrating inspection on your vehicle.

• I had my radiator replaced also my lower radiator holes replaced and my car keeps shaking really bad when the car is still