Q: I had my key on and I pulled off the fuel line at the fuel pump gas came out got on the power plug now can't hear the fuel pump w

I had a fuel leak at pump line I had key turned on I pulled the line off gas went every where put it right back on and now I can't hear the fuel pump

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuel pump likely has been shorted out due to the moisture. At this point you will need to replace the fuel pump, and possibly the fuel pump fuse/relay. With that being said, you can do some further electrical testing on the system to see how much damage was done. A surge in the system can cause failure across the circuit, however it usually stops at the fuse or relay. This is one of the safety features that the fuse is designed to help with. With a fuse to blow, more electrical components may be effected by the surge. The required testing can all be done at home with a voltmeter if equipped. If not equipped, you will want to seek professional assistance. Contact our service department if you find yourself in need of help.

3. I had my key on and I pulled off the fuel line at the fuel pump gas came out got on the power plug now can't hear the fuel pump w