Q: I had my coolant temperature senor change about to weeks ago. It has be working great up intill yesterday after I got off of work. 2007 Saturn Aura

I don't know if the thermostat is stuck open or closed. But my gauge on my dashboard isn't working , and the check engine light hasn't come on. The needle hasn't moved from cold.

Hello - from your symptoms, it sounds like either the coolant temperature sensor is malfunctioning (or disconnected), or the thermostat is stuck open, not allowing the engine to warm up properly. Check coolant level to make sure you haven’t lost coolant, and check the top radiator hose carefully with your hand (engine "hot" and turned off) to verify that warm/hot water is flowing through the radiator. I would recommend a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I had my coolant temperature senor change about to weeks ago. It has be working great up intill yesterday after I got off of work. 2007 Saturn Aura