Q: I had just two ignition coils replaced recently do all of them have to be replaced

I had just recently replaced two ignition coils on my 2004 suburban do all of them have to be replaced

Hello. Ignition coils will generally only need replacement if their faulty. If you aren’t noticing any misfire or have anything specifically pointing to a bad ignition coil then you should not need to replace them. Although testing with a multimeter can be done to help check the health of the ignition coil(s), each ignition coil should have a specific resistance. If the resistance is level found is close to the manufacturer’s limits that means that the ignition coil is likely on its way out. You can find a technician who will be able to test your ignition coil(s) at https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. I had just two ignition coils replaced recently do all of them have to be replaced