Q: I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Are used modules worth while or available for 2002 CL500

3. I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Q: making a grinding noise when I drive the sound seems to be coming from the rear. Noticibe all the time but more when I am turning

You will need to have the rear brakes checked first to see if brakes are worn down to metal. If brakes are okay then you will have a problem in the rear axle bearings and a mechanic can isolate the...

Q: What may cause my car to not crank

Hi there. It sounds like you have an issue either the ignition switch or the clutch switch. If either of these fail it will cause the starter to not get voltage. Most of the time it is caused by the...

Q: My car was near a fire headlights melted parts of bumper grill 2005 Ford Crown Victoria

Hi there, it's quite likely that there was melting of wiring insulation, and perhaps even the wiring itself and the battery. If electrical power somehow remained, the first turn of the ignition switch would cause electrical shorts as well. This...