Q: I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Are used modules worth while or available for 2002 CL500

3. I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Q: Land rover over heating and check engine light flashing

This is a result of your engine overheating which may be caused by a faulty thermostat. When this is stuck closed, this does not allow the coolant to flow through the motor properly. This may also cause the coolant to...

Q: I'm trying to figure out the manufacturing date for my Mercedes battery.

If you see a letter followed by two digits that is "replace before date". The letter signifies the month and the number signifies the year. For instance, if the code is D19, the expiration date is April, 2019. However, if...

Q: Hybrid vehicle has coolant leakage from the transaxle

Hello. If the system is leaking coolant then the leak needs to be found immediately. If it is leaking from around the transmission area then it is usually either the external pump or the inverter. These inverters are a common...