Q: I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Are used modules worth while or available for 2002 CL500

3. I had fire under dash Pas. side,need new module?

Q: Car overheating due to nonworking fan

The fan on your vehicle is an electric fan. It comes on as needed to help cool the radiator when the coolant reaches a pre-determined temperature. This is usually around 220 degrees. Fan motor failure is common and not a...

Q: When slowing down, the engine stops

If you already took the vehicle to the dealer to have them look at it, then they would not have said they cannot find any problems, unless they cannot duplicate the problem. You may have an intermittent problem with something...

Q: Hybrid vehicle has coolant leakage from the transaxle

Hello. If the system is leaking coolant then the leak needs to be found immediately. If it is leaking from around the transmission area then it is usually either the external pump or the inverter. These inverters are a common...