Q: I had dual cooling fans, the replacement part was a single larger cooling fan. Now I get aengine light about my cooling system. Ho

I changed my dual fan that broke and the replacement part was a single but bigger fan. I now get a check imagine light and code says it's my cooling system. How do I fix without buying another dual fan

Hello, You should check with the person you bought the fan from. I show a listing of a single or a dual fan system. You should replace the fan with the same as what was removed. You should not use the single fan when you were equipped with a dual fan system. The wiring and programming is different depending on how it was made.

• I had dual cooling fans, the replacement part was a single larger cooling fan. Now I get aengine light about my cooling system. Ho