Q: I had a problem with my brakes where wheels would lock up and front right tire would smoke. I was told that I would need to repai

To replace entire brake system including the master cylinder, I was quoted over 1300 for replacement. The problem that I had was the tires locked up while driving and the right front passenger tire started smoking. I was advised that my whole brake system needs to be replaced including the master cylinder. In your opinion what is a fare estimate?

3. I had a problem with my brakes where wheels would lock up and front right tire would smoke. I was told that I would need to repai