Q: I had a bulge in the tread of my driver door tire so I changed it with a used tire. Now 3 weeks later I have a bulge in the tire.

I have a bulge in a tire I just put on 3 weeks ago. The tire was used and the tire before had a bulge also in the tread. What is causing this?

A: A bulge in a tire an happen if you rub the ...

A bulge in a tire an happen if you rub the tire on a curb it can break the sidewall cords in the tires. If you bought a used tire then the tire may have already been weak or old, and the cords finally broke. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your tires excessive wear to help pinpoint the issue.