Q: I had a bad oil leak and now I hear a spark sound. Do I need a new coil?

Do I need a new ignition soak coil I'm misfire

If the oil leak has made its way to any spark plug wires or coils and the wires or coils show signs of swelling or cracking then the component must be replaced especially if spark is coming out. The oil leak should be fixed as soon as possible too in order to keep the new parts from failing prematurely. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at your oil leak and spark problem and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• I had a bad oil leak and now I hear a spark sound. Do I need a new coil?