Q: I had 6 spark plugs replaced afterwhich, power is lost while driving.dashboard radio windows flicker, but engine still running.

I called on battery service warranty, told me it was discharged, & it will self recharge..which ain't so. Why is it that after changing sparkplugs, this suddenly happens? Same goes for my Toyota Camry...same mechanic did the sparkplug job... Is it safe to just drive these cars ? What if it stalls in the middle of the road? Please advise...

If the battery was discharged while driving, the problem may exist in the charging system. It may be a coincidence it happened after the spark plug service. Check for worn drive belts, charging system performance and have an technician check the old work to make sure the spark plugs were done properly. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come by and look over the vehicle for a more personal diagnosis.

3. I had 6 spark plugs replaced afterwhich, power is lost while driving.dashboard radio windows flicker, but engine still running.