Q: I had 6 spark plugs replaced afterwhich, power is lost while driving.dashboard radio windows flicker, but engine still running.

I called on battery service warranty, told me it was discharged, & it will self recharge..which ain't so. Why is it that after changing sparkplugs, this suddenly happens? Same goes for my Toyota Camry...same mechanic did the sparkplug job... Is it safe to just drive these cars ? What if it stalls in the middle of the road? Please advise...

3. I had 6 spark plugs replaced afterwhich, power is lost while driving.dashboard radio windows flicker, but engine still running.