Q: I got my radiotor replaced.

I got my radiotor replaced & new thermostat car still overheating now it wont start tried to get a jump that didn't work

Hi Tracee. Thanks for contacting us today. When a radiator and thermostat are replaced, there is a set procedure that must be followed to ensure that the coolant is properly bled, to reduce the onset of air bubbles in the coolant system. In most cases, when an overheating situation occurs after this type of service, it’s due to air bubbles or an obstruction of debris in the coolant system. However, it’s also possible that the water pump is damaged, the cooling fan is not properly working or other electrical issues exist. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an inspection to determine why the car won’t start and what’s causing the overheating problem, so the right repairs can be made.

3. I got my radiotor replaced.