Q: I got my radiotor replaced.

I got my radiotor replaced & new thermostat car still overheating now it wont start tried to get a jump that didn't work

3. I got my radiotor replaced.

Q: Q: Car continues to overheat

Hi. Although a thermostat is a possible cause of overheating, it's not the only cause for overheating. Also, if the thermostat wasn't installed correctly or the cooling system wasn't bled of air properly, it would still overheat. Other causes of...

Q: Gas gauge stuck

This is a common issue in GM vehicles. The instrument cluster in GM vehicles uses stepper motors to run the gauges. These motors fail often and make the gauges work erratically and give bad readings. The instrument cluster will need...

Q: Oil change intervals

I checked your vehicle maintenance schedule and it has a normal and a severe schedule. The normal schedule says to change the oil and filter every 7500 miles and the severe schedule says to change the oil and filter every...