Q: I got my radiotor replaced.

I got my radiotor replaced & new thermostat car still overheating now it wont start tried to get a jump that didn't work

3. I got my radiotor replaced.

Q: Immediately after engine turns over power steering and dashboard loses power but comes back on after the car warms up.

Check to see if there is any loose wiring under the dashboard and if there is any loose ground wires. A loose wire will cause a circuit or multiple circuits to stop working. The wiring could be associated with a...

Q: Car giving Code U1000.

The code you are getting is a lack of communication from or to the body control module. The problem has been fixed by other owners by replacing the ignition switch on some vehicles and had to replace the body control...

Q: Check Engine Light came on gave me a O2 sensor code. A week later the car broke down and won't start. It now has catalytic converter code.

It is helpful if you include the codes numbers. There are numerous O2 sensor and catalytic converter codes. There are two O2 sensors on your car. One is monitors the fuel ratio and the PCM (powertrain control module) uses it...