Q: I got my radiotor replaced.

I got my radiotor replaced & new thermostat car still overheating now it wont start tried to get a jump that didn't work

3. I got my radiotor replaced.

Q: Replaced the fuel pump and still having problems starting

If your car will not start, but the fuel pump is new, then it is likely a problem with something else; perhaps the ignition, or induction system. As this type of condition is sometimes difficult to diagnose, I would recommend...

Q: Ford vs. Chevy for a daily driver

Ford by far. I've learned to drive on a Chevy Biscayne. But that was when they had 3.2 L V8 and when they were bullet-proof cars back in the '60s. They were really good cars. Now, Chevrolet's quality has gone...

Q: My cars auto theft was triggered and now my battery is dead.

Hi there. You can get a jump-start to start the engine, but I recommend either charging your battery or replacing it. Trying to jump-start your vehicle with a completely dead battery may damage the computer and other components. This also...