Q: I got into an accident the other day and I missed my turn and when I went to pull into a drive to turn around it was like I really

I got into an accident the other day and I went passed my turn on the gravel road I have driven on for 17 yrs and it was like my car didn't turn but just tipped over in the ditch . Could this be caused from a wheel speed sensor.I noticed the last time I took my car to my mechanic at the bottom it said I refused to have this fixed which was not true I was not even told about it . Could this have an effect on the control of your car? What they did fix was a crankshaft sensor. I am one of those people who if u tell me it needs to be done I would say fix it and that is what I told them except they did not say anything about a wheel speed sensor.

3. I got into an accident the other day and I missed my turn and when I went to pull into a drive to turn around it was like I really