Q: I got into an accident about a week ago. I have not driving the car since. Not But after the accident I was ably able to drive hom

I was in an accident about a week ago I have not driving the car since but when I drove the car home after the accident my back driver side wheel felt like it wanted to come off. It would also fishtail a lilttle. When I looked at the tire I noticed a crack. So my question today is did I crack my rear axle? Thank s

3. I got into an accident about a week ago. I have not driving the car since. Not But after the accident I was ably able to drive hom