Q: I got into an accident about a week ago. I have not driving the car since. Not But after the accident I was ably able to drive hom

I was in an accident about a week ago I have not driving the car since but when I drove the car home after the accident my back driver side wheel felt like it wanted to come off. It would also fishtail a lilttle. When I looked at the tire I noticed a crack. So my question today is did I crack my rear axle? Thank s

Depending on exactly where the vehicle was hit, it is possible that the tire, wheel, suspension, and/or frame components were damaged. The best thing to do is have the vehicle inspected for any and all damage and obtain a repair estimate. A YourMechanic certified professional can perform that inspection for you, right at your location, and then guide you through all of your repair options so that you can get the problem resolved at the least cost. If you desire that service, please schedule using YourMechanic’s suspension inspection/diagnostic service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I got into an accident about a week ago. I have not driving the car since. Not But after the accident I was ably able to drive hom