Q: I got in a wreck in Louisville Kentucky trying to get home to Atlanta Georgia. My car is at a lot there and I need the radiator re

Radiator replaced and front replaced

Hi there. Your Mechanic has several technicians that may be able to assist you with a radiator replacement so long as there is no extensive damage that would prevent a proper repair. Your Mechanic does not offer body repair services at this time. A proper inspection of the vehicle is highly recommended to determine the extent of the repair possibilities. Your request has been forwarded to customer service. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available.

• I got in a wreck in Louisville Kentucky trying to get home to Atlanta Georgia. My car is at a lot there and I need the radiator re