Q: I got an error message that says check fuel cap, but I cannot open the fuel door.

I got an error message that said to check my fuel cap and indicator light is on. However, I am unable to open the fuel door.

The fuel door may be stuck due to a cable, latch, or hinge fault. If you request service, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the fault and get it resolved for you right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I got an error message that says check fuel cap, but I cannot open the fuel door.