Q: I got a window that doesn't go up or down.

I got a window that doesn't goes up or down it's the drivers door I just replaced the window motor and nothing the switch works tested that out I don't know what else to do and I tested the wires that go in to the window motor and they give off power

Hi there. If the wiring is hooked up to the window motor correctly, the window switch works, and there is power to the window motor, then check to see if there is power coming out of motor. If there is power coming out of the motor using a test light to an alternate ground source, but nothing on a digital meter, then check the wiring in the door by the hinges to ensure that the ground wires are not pinched or broken. If all of the wiring is good and there is power to and from the motor, then the window motor is defective. If you need further assistance with your window motor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.