Q: I got a new car from the dealer not even 24 hours the engine sensor alarm came on, and the dealer said it was the O2sensor

I got a new car not even for 24 hours the sensor alarm came on, I brought back with the dealer and they said it's an O2 sensor.Is it a minor fixes or major just want to know if it's worth to have that car

A: The oxygen sensor is considered a minor par...

The oxygen sensor is considered a minor part and should be changed easily without any issues. The part was bad from the factory and it does take a few miles of driving before the computer recognizes the the O2 sensor is faulty.