Q: I got a F350 Diesel I put a alternator on a new starter a new starter relay and new alternator and the starter stays engaged with

I have an F Ford diesel I replace the starter the alternator starter relay and the starter stays engaged and is running down my battery I hear wanting some what could it be

Check the wiring on the starter to the ignition switch and see if they are crossed on the solenoid of the starter. If the wiring is crossed, the starter solenoid will stay engaged as the starter is engaged. If the wiring is hooked up normal, then the ignition switch maybe damaged causing the starter to stay engaged. If you need further assistance with your starter staying engaged, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I got a F350 Diesel I put a alternator on a new starter a new starter relay and new alternator and the starter stays engaged with