Q: I got a 95 Cadillac deville. When I go 65 uphill my car drastically loses power.

My car loses power going uphill. When I accelerate to get speed it feels and sounds as if it is being forced. Gets speed again when on flat surface.

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your fuel system. It is possible that your fuel pressure regulator is failing causing a lack of sufficient fuel pressure when going up an incline. It is also possible that a clogged fuel filter could cause this issue. I would recommend having your fuel system tested by a qualified professional. Consider YourMechanic as your fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator could be replaced from your home or office.

3. I got a 95 Cadillac deville. When I go 65 uphill my car drastically loses power.