Q: i got a 2003 dodge durango, and i need a diagram show me where or location are each PLENUM PAN BOLT TIGHTENING SEQUENCE, or bolt a

Need a diagram/picture, PLENUM PAN BOLT TIGHTENING SEQUENCE..

Hi there. Unfortunately we are unable to attach documents or pictures through this platform. Your best option to get the diagram you are seeking is to search online or purchase a service and repair manual for your 2003 dodge Durango. The correct pattern and torque settings will be documented in that manual. Thanks.

3. i got a 2003 dodge durango, and i need a diagram show me where or location are each PLENUM PAN BOLT TIGHTENING SEQUENCE, or bolt a