Q: I got a 1994 Ford explorer can I convert a obd1 to a obd1 code scanner on my eec

I got a 1994 Ford explorer can I convert a obd1 code scanner to a obd2 on my eec on the conetor

Hi there. We’re not quite clear as to what you’re asking us. If you are talking about changing the ECU port on your car to match your current digital scanner, the short answer is no; that’s not a good idea. The better solution is to purchase the correct OBD scanner for that vehicle’s ECU to correctly use the tool as it’s designed.

3. I got a 1994 Ford explorer can I convert a obd1 to a obd1 code scanner on my eec