Q: I go over 50mph and my car starts making like a scraping noise on my right fromt wheel any ideas what it could be?

I was out doing my usual cruisings late at night and I start to hear a scaping almost like metal to metal scrapinv sounds when I go over 50 mph and it will continue and get louder as i speed up but as soon as I go below 50 the noise goes away and its coming from the front passenger wheel area.. any ideas? Im thinking its the breaks because they do squeal when i first start the car and reverse and press the brakes to go forward. But only when i first start driving for the first fee minutes it will squeal then it wont sqeal at all.

3. I go over 50mph and my car starts making like a scraping noise on my right fromt wheel any ideas what it could be?