Q: I get no heat at all nothing works

I have no heat at all ,at first it work on one speed now it does nothing no heat from any vents,no defroster.

3. I get no heat at all nothing works

Q: Code P0303 cylinder 3 misfire

The symptoms you describe along with the blinking Check Engine Light and P0303 trouble code definitely tell us that you have a misfire in cylinder number 3. Your engine uses a coil on plug system. This means each individual...

Q: How do I bypass the heater core?

There are two hoses that go to the heater core on the firewall, these two hoses would need to be hooked together. This is the only way to bypass the heater. If you need some assistance with this, consider enlisting...

Q: Blower motor resistor and transistor.

Your car is not equipped with a transistor for the blower motor. Your car has a blower resistor that controls the speed of the blower motor with the changes to the blower switch. The burning smell you are getting may...