Q: i get a check engine code p0351

the code says a ignition coil wire connector pigtail. it is a 2 wire. the connector wire when i search is a 3 wire. can I just remove the center wire or ???

Generally, this code points to a malfunction in the primary or secondary ignition coil circuit. Your vehicle has one ignition coil that sends spark to a distributor which then sends the ignition spark to the cylinders in a specific order. It is never a good idea to remove any wires from a vehicle as all of the circuits are hard-wired for a reason, they all have a purpose. Hire an experienced technician to do a diagnostic on your Check Engine Light and test the coil and circuitry. Our experts here at YourMechanic are always happy to help out.

3. i get a check engine code p0351