Q: I found this under the driver's side underneath my expedition but don't know what it is or where it goes

I would have to send a picture its hard to explain

Hello. If you have found a loose harness, connector then it may be possible that they go to a component or feature that is not currently installed on the vehicle. You may be able to tell if this is the case by examining the connector or wires. If they appear to be dusty as a result of being unmoved, untouched, then it may be possible that they are simply an extra connector. There are also several relays and modules installed underneath the dash. These look like boxes with harnesses going to them, and can come in different colors and sizes. They will either control the function or power of different features or components of the vehicle. You may be able to identify the specific component by inspecting it for a part number and looking it up.

3. I found this under the driver's side underneath my expedition but don't know what it is or where it goes