Q: I fixed my brakes, but the traction control button is stuck on. How do I fix this. I have a 2002 monti Carlo ss

My brakes were fixed but the traction control button on counsel is stuck. I have a 2002 Monti Carlo SS. How can I fix this

Hello. If the button is stuck, then it will need to be replaced. This usually means that the button itself has an internal short. If you are assuming that the button is bad because the traction light is on, then you may have low brake fluid or you may have an issue with one of the wheel speed sensors after the brakes were done. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the brake system and pinpoint the correct repairs.

• I fixed my brakes, but the traction control button is stuck on. How do I fix this. I have a 2002 monti Carlo ss