Q: I drove threw a flooded street and after that the car was sputtering and the AT OIl Temp light is flashing.now it's hard shifting

I cleaned the mass airflow sensor thinking it was dirty. But it's still the same.

Having driven through deep water may have gotten the transmission temperature sensor wet and caused it to short out. The light flashing indicated a fault code may be stored in the engine or powertrain control module. The sputtering can be related to the transmission temperature sensor or possible other electronic components may have gotten wet and possible damaged or shorted. Have a certified technician diagnose the engine sputtering as soon as possible as transmission damage may occur with continued driving.

• I drove threw a flooded street and after that the car was sputtering and the AT OIl Temp light is flashing.now it's hard shifting