Q: I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains

1.I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains 2. when i engage brakes my car vibrates

Hi there. Check all of the cab seals on the vehicle and make sure that all of the seals are tight to prevent any water from coming in during wet weather. If the doors will not seal, check the door hinges and see if they are misaligned. If the doors are misaligned, then the hinges will need replaced or the striker plate will need adjusted. For the engine vibrating, check the engine and transmission mounts and see if they are loose or damaged. A loose engine mount will cause the engine to transfer its vibrations throughout the vehicle when the brakes are applied and the transmission in gear. If you need further assistance with the water leaks and the vibrations, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains