Q: I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains

1.I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains 2. when i engage brakes my car vibrates

3. I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains

Q: Intermittent enginge vibration

You are right on track. Chances are, now that the engine is lacking proper air, fuel, or spark. Issues like this can also be sensor related. The best way to start the testing is to get the vehicle scanned for...

Q: My car is making a crunching noise, even rolling in neutral. More so on uneven ground.

A hard grinding noise especially when braking is generally a sign there is a bad wheel bearing or there may be metal on metal contact on the brake rotor from a completely worn brake pad. If the grind is bad...

Q: What would cause an engine mount to shear off?

Hello, motor mounts have a big job to perform. Think of a motor mount as the cushion insole of your shoes, and how the shoes feel after 3 months of continuous use. The motor mount is piece of rubber that...