Q: I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains

1.I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains 2. when i engage brakes my car vibrates

3. I drive a 2008 Isuzu kb and it leaks water when it rains

Q: Q: car vibrating at idle

Since the AC compressor is driven off the engine crankshaft, turning the AC on puts more of load on the engine. This often intensifies any underlying engine performance problems. I think your friend is referring to a vacuum leak,...

Q: Doors not responding to key fob

Hello. GM has a very lengthy technical service bulletin about this concern. The reference # is PIE0059, release date 03-19-10. They had an engineer look into the issue and it seems to me they had some low quality door latches....

Q: Q: Motor Mount

Motor mounts will allow the motor to move too much when accelerating. If you feel motor move when you give it gas and may hear clunk. The motor mounts should be checked. If engine runs rough it may be something...